Saturday, January 17, 2009

Arizona in two days!






We could travel forever!








Oh, When is this going to end?


My sister and I escaped with her little one and two of my little ones to the AZ. Well we almost escaped it all. We got to be with family! The things we do for family togetherness. Sicily and I left on Sat. morning and came back Sun. evening. Wow, how fast. It was awesome! Good quality time together. I love spontaneous activities! (most of the time). This one was sooooo much fun. Thanks Sicily for this wonderful time together! Thank you Donna for housing us all and entertaining us! (Also, Thanks to Dan for watching the other children so I could go.) All the siblings were there except our Idaho Queen Soni. We missed you!



It is always good to see Grandma!








Yes, these beautiful ladies are my sisters! And we could not have asked for a better brother.








I guess being the only boy in the family amongst 4 girls at times could make you go crazy. Or is it just a good excuse? Ha Ha we love you Jake!









It felt so good to be together!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. Yay for spontaneous trips to Arizona!! Glad you were safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming down to AZ to celebrate 2 special occasions. It meant so much to the girls. They had so much fun with there cousins. we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete